History


Chalk Bluff Baptist Church was founded in 1870 as White Rock Baptist Church a few miles away from its current location. The name changed along with a new building that was begun at its current location in September 1908. With a significant history of continuous ministry to its community and the world, CBBC moves forward with a commitment to serving Jesus Christ and the world he so loved.